The Varsity Swim and Dive team earned 2 additional season wins last night at the Holland Aquatic Center. The depth of this Eagles team was the key to the victories.
- 200 Medley Relay: Kayla Mol (10), Claire Tuttle (12), Natalie Fisher (12), and Lauren Robertson (12); and McKenna Brink (12), Jenna Kuiper (10), Elise Tuttle (9), and Sam Missad (10) both scored points for Hudsonville
- 200 Freestyle Relay: Sydney Kline (10), Claire, Lauren, and Rachel Maki (11) placed 1st
- 400 Freestyle Relay: In a very close race the team of Sydney, Rachel, McKenna, and Natalie secured 1st place for the Eagles. Also scoring in the relay was the team of Bella, Kaylee, Kayla Mol (10), and Alyson Widner (9)
Individual Event Results:
- 200 Freestyle: placing for the Eagles was Bella Bolhuis (12), McKenna, and Kaylee Stray (12)
- 200 IM: Sydney taking 2nd followed by Jenna placing 3rd. Also scoring for Hudsonville Freshman Aylson
- 50 Freestyle: scoring for the Eagles were Claire, Lauren, Rachel
- 1 Mtr Diving: Senior Taylor DeHommel placing 1st with Olivia Pell (9) and Avery Koperski (10) earning important points for the Eagles in this event
- 100 Fly: Natalie taking 1st with Kayla and Sydney scoring.
- 100 Freestyle: Rachel, Bella, and Lauren contributing points
- 500 Freestyle: Top place for the Eagles was Freshman Alyson. Kaylee and Jenna also adding additional points.
- 100 Backstroke: Natalie swims another close race and touches for first. Kayla and McKenna secure points for the Eagles
- 100 Breaststroke: Claire, Sofia, and Marley Persch (11) finished the meet with points in the last individual event
- State Qualifying time in the 100 Butterfly for Natalie
- Claire broke the Holland Aquatic Center pool record set in 2011 by Annie Lazor by .02 by swimming a 1:02.46 in the 100 Breaststroke
The Eagles will head to Hamilton on Thursday, September 12th for their next meet.